Sponsors We Trust
“Our troops serve with pride and never ask for anything, so it is our honor to say thanks
and do our part in thanks for our freedom. How we treat our veterans affects the soul of this country. ”
Sponsors/Businesses You Can Trust who support our Heroes
We list wonderful companies here who have helped us without hesitation to help our wounded and military families, and lift morale of our troops deployed or serving anywhere. We want you to know so you can thank them and shop there for their products that are family friendly, enjoyable, and improve our overall wellness and lives. We also add companies who care about our military sacrifices and give discounts to help all our heroes with integrity and loyalty over the past decade or longer like Sprint and Museum Tour Classic and Fun Toys …
A company you can trust and who honors our heroes daily
Just go to: http://mysprint.sprint.com
- Lawyers you can trust, advocate for veterans and always win!Aylstock,Witkin, Kreis and Overholtz, PLLC, they helped us become a non-profit organization when we lived in Florida and are our attorneys at Homefront Hugs to help veterans ! Now we are just a volunteer org in Michigan until the economy improves …but we are forever grateful…If you live in Florida and are a veteran having any legal issues, call them !
- (888) 255-2956
Zingermans’ Roadhouse - 5 star casual restaurant in Ann Arbor,Michigan shown on FOOD NETWORK and voted as having the best Mac N’ Cheese in the nation…amazing !!
Zingermans’ Deli- world famous Jewish deli located in the midst of Wolverine Territory,amazing bread,cheeeses, and sandwiches ( you’ll take half home as they are so huge!) an Oprah favorite – yes, they ship !
- Fantasy of Flight of Florida…the best aviation experience you will ever have - for all ages. Our family has been there too many times to count and Homefront Hugs was honored there at their annual super air and car show where we ran a huge care package drive and wounded vets were invited from the Tampa VA ! This amazing place is run and created by aviator and genius Kermit Weeks so make sure you meet him . Fantasy of Flight can be found on Facebook and Twitter and they honor our military daily. Military discounts offered . Make sure when you go to Disney, you add this to your bucket list- they are only 15 minutes away !
- McKinley Properties including rentals with military friendly, safe and cared for communities and discounts all over the USA.
- Busch’s Fresh Foods thank you for your support of our wounded warriors and helping our missions in suporting those who serve our country and our veterans
- JEWEL - thank you to Jewel who has always been a huge help on Twitter when troop adoptions and needs were posted…she truly loves our military and families and even studied here in Michigan at Interlochen…an amazing music academy known all around the world. Read her bio…it is fascinating and her talent extraordinary.
- Concordia University of Ann Arbor, Michigan…welcomed us to Ann Arbor and raised funds for our troop missions on Veterans Day !
- MUSEUM TOUR…exceptional, classic, even educational and favorite toys for all ages , donates every year to our military families and Homefront Holiday Hugs, amazing philanthropy not just helping military families but victims of Hurricane Sandy too . Go shopping early, their toys sell out fast for the holiday season !
- PHILOSOPHY…makeup and scents to change your life and lift spirits, motivate women to be their best and men love their shower scents too . Our kids loves the flavored bubble baths..super stocking stuffers and perfect if you have adopted a military family ! Founder of Homefront Hugs loves “Hope in a Jar…”
Maxim Magazine : Thanks to Joe Levy – editor- strong support of all who service…and make sure you check out the fun helpful support they have for our military http://www.maxim.com/tough/military
National Geographic Magazine…thank you for the calendars for families ! Your annual calendars are amazing .
- MALLY BEAUTY…makeup that lasts for the busy but picky woman ! Mally is a Military Mom too…thanks Mally ! And yes, the founder here Alessandra uses her products and loves them especially her waterproof eyeliners, eyeshadow sticks , pore defender,and mascara !
- Dr.and Mrs. Dan Leviten of Lakeland, Florida…a loyal Army family…Shalom!
- SMILEMAKERS Stickers for Teachers, Families,Volunteers,Troops this is a super place to get stickers to send to troops and wounded vets so THEY can send these home to loved ones and keep them smiling while Mommy or Daddy is away…
- ” Life is what you make of it. We believe in making it FUN.”
- 20% off, no minimum order required and FREE shipping with any order of $29 or more
- Use promo code HUGSUSA at www.Smilemakers.com at checkout Expires 2/28/14
- Paradise Asian Cuisine of Ann Arbor, Michigan off Eisenhower Pkwy...incredible cuisine! ( make sure your try their Vietnamese Spring Rolls with a lettuce wrap) – they offer a 10% military discount !
- Whole Foods, Inc. - thanks you for helping our troops and military families for Homefront Holiday Hugs
- Whip City Candles….candles that bring a smile and are perfectly safe made by amazingly talented special needs adults ! And your homes will never smell better any time of year…
- Dr.Ron Bidinger, DDS...a quality gentle dentist you can trust and who is an ardent supporter of our veterans and families.
- Anne Gabarini of New York…a very special angel who works with the USO and has helped our missions at Homefront Hugs for years never asking for any thanks.
- Bryan Aylstock and family of Gulf Breeze, Florida- congratulations on wee Westley!
- The Harlem Globetrotters thank you for treating our military families to your wonderful show…always supporting those who serve !
- Country Singer – Toby Keith - has helped Homefront Hugs troops from the start ! xo Toby has always responded and been a true patriot without wanting thanks or recognition.. Thanks Toby for helping others know about our needs for adoption too of deployed and wounded warriors without support.
- Luellen Sutton and family of Alabama – with family members who have also served, the Suttons have been long time supporters of our military and we have enjoyed meeting them too !
- Photography by Mindy McNaugher- order holiday cards early – exceptional talent from Pennsylvania and a huge supporter of our veterans and families !
- Tiara Cleaners – 20% military discount -881 W Eisenhower Pkwy, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Keith Fuller…who donated his time and talent to redo our web site so we could serve our heroes best !
SHOPPING and HUGE SAVINGS TIPS FOR OUR VOLUNTEERS,VETERANS
AND MILITARY FAMILIES !
When shopping online always go through these steps to get the MOST money back and off each purchase :
- 1. Click on your EBATES account that you have hopefully put on your Toolbar or Favorites…never shop online again without going through EBATES…you will thank us !
If you don’t have an account,sign up here for free through us by clicking here or
- 2. Then find your favorite store and click on it. The link will take you to your store where you start shopping and GUARANTEE that you get cash back (2-25%) . You don’t have to anything else at all ! EBATES will send you notice that you earned the cash back in a few days and every 3 months a check will be sent to you or they can direct deposit into any Paypal account !
- Sound too good to be true? Homefront Hugs has been using this for over a decade...and saving lots of money.
- 3.When you are at checkout at your favorite store, open up a separate window and go to RETAIL ME NOT at http://www.retailmenot.com/ and search for the same store you are shopping at to see if there are any OTHER coupons you can add before checking out.
This way you will be able to save twice !
- 4.HINT: if you are sent a coupon in an email from your favorite store, use it but always click through EBATES FIRST and then add the coupon at check out !! What does that do?
It will get you cash back and save you money with your coupon = $$ DOUBLE SAVINGS. You will be thanking us as this is the only way to shop online.
- 5. Sometimes EBATES even has the coupon codes to add in at checkout after clicking through EBATES to your faorite stores = double the savings !
- Are you a company with a discount and wish to help our missions and work with us?
NOTE : Support our Troops, Vets and Families throughout the year:
We also accept paid advertising from family friendy companies on our site if you wish to support our mission and our troops, contact info@HomefrontHugs.org and let us know or mail:
Homefront Hugs USA/Advertising/ 1850 Brookfield Drive,Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Have a wonderful holiday season !